Winter overalls for dogs. How to choose
Here winter came and we all wondered what it would be like to dress up a dog, so that our milots would stop shaking in the cold, because someone said correctly:
"The little dog consists 50% of fear and 50% of trembling."
After long fittings was acquired patsansky outfit my Tobasko. And having worn him for a month I can give some tips for those who want to buy insulation for their pet:
1. Jumpsuits are divided into girls and girls. The boys from the middle of the body below everything is open, I hope you understand why
2. It is better to buy a jumpsuit when it is already 6-8 months old, otherwise it will quickly grow out of it. And after 6-8 months puppies in length practically do not grow. Only in breadth!
3. The perfect size of the jumpsuit – he neck to the base of the tail.
4. Try to wear it yourself, because afterwards, it is you who will have the honorable duty to wear your child several times a day. Accordingly, it should be convenient for you.
5. Check all the buttons – this is a weak point, because often break.
6. If the dog is low, please note that when walking through the muddy wet snow, all of the sobievich’s belly will be in the mud. Therefore, it is imperative – non-marking and better washable fabric.
7. Do I need a hood – I think this is an unnecessary accessory. The dog in the hood is uncomfortable, so it’s more like a cool detail.
8. If a dog has worn a jumpsuit for the first time, it will be uncomfortable at first. Do not be scared. For a couple of days she will get used to and be able to run briskly.
9. And finally, pay attention to the cuffs on the "sleeves". It is better that they were not wide with an elastic band.
We are happy with our overalls, the only thing is that the white strip in the middle is always mine, but what can you do and it’s bad that we rushed to the purchase (bought at 5 months) and now it is a bit small for us. But the main thing in a jumpsuit Toby warm and comfortable.
– TRIOL dog tray + experience using different home toilets