Modern dog wardrobe is quite diverse. Clothing helps to protect your baby not only from cold and rain, but also from ticks. Blankets cover the back and abdomen, and can be a good alternative to overalls. Now you can buy any dresses, T-shirts, suits or coats for their pets. Very popular, became among dog breeders knitted clothes for pugs. Here, craftsmen demonstrate the wonders of their skills, creating unique, warm and stylish masterpieces.
DIY pug clothes
Create your own beautiful and stylish outfit is not so difficult. Small dogs are easy to dress in a comfortable and practical jumpsuit. It is only necessary to find good patterns of clothing for pugs, which are full on the forums and in specialized publications. How to sew clothes to your pug? Let’s start with the very first steps:
- Make the correct measurements of your pet. To do this, find out the girth of his chest, the length of his back, the size of his neck and paws.
- Pattern clothes for pugs is better to transfer to graph paper.
- Cut the resulting picture.
- Try on the pattern on the dog to determine whether it is suitable for our handsome. May have to adjust the girth or length.
- We spread on the fabric of our corrected pattern.
- Only when all overlaps are taken into account and you will be sure that everything has been done correctly, we will cut out the received pieces of future clothing from the fabric.
- For the fastener of the jumpsuit, you can use an old collar, having previously covered it with a cloth.
- Sew our fastener to the place where it will be attached.
- We sew all our pieces of fabric cut together.
- If desired, the jumpsuit can be decorated with pockets or buttons.
- The neckline needs to be properly measured at the front, you may have to enlarge it.
- On the roundness it is worth making cuts, so that the fabric is not strongly tightened, and it lay well on the legs.
- When checking the measurement, we can see all the shortcomings of our clothes for Pugs dogs, and now we can finally fix everything.
- We’ll have to sew in some places or make folds so that the clothes do not constrain your dog.
- All the excess is noted during the fitting with chalk or paste, and then cut off.
- We put in the sleeves gum.
- For fasteners it is best to choose a zipper, which is much more convenient to use than buttons.
- Sew the resulting design to our stylish jumpsuit.
- We look at the result obtained, trying to find possible errors, and prepare for the final fitting.
- Now you can safely go for a walk with your pet, which is well protected by our beautiful jumpsuit.
Try to take such models of clothes for pugs, which will be as comfortable as possible to sit on them and not hinder movement for a walk. Then your dog will not be stubborn when dressing up, because she perfectly understands when she wants to do better.