back length – 23 cm;
the length of the abdomen is 15 cm (for boys). 18 cm (for girls);
neck width: 11 cm;
chest width – 16.5 cm.
Knitting density 1 cm square = 3 double crochets. Accordingly, you can choose the size of the sweater by changing the number of columns.
You will need:
Yarn 100% wool 100g, hook No. 2.5, needle with a large eye.
The main pattern is a simple double crochet.
Description of the spit (picture on the back):
Width 9 bars.
1st row: 3 facial relief with double crochet, 3 simple double crochet, 3 facial relief with double crochet;
2nd row: 3 purl embossed double crochet, 3 simple crochet double, 3 purl embossed crochet;
3rd row: 3 facial relief double crochets, 3 simple double crochets, 3 facial relief double crochets;
4th row: skip 6 loops and knit the 7th, 8th and 9th loop with the wrong embossed double crochet, then come back and knit the 4th, 5th and 6th loop for work with a simple double crochet and finish the row, knitting the 1st, 2nd and 3rd loop with the wrong embossed crochet column.
Then repeat from the 1st to the 4th row.
Description of work:
1. Redraw on the pattern paper details.
So it will be more convenient when knitting to check the shape of the part and adjust the number of columns in the row.
2. Based on the density of knitting, tie the pattern of the main pattern of the belly and sleeves. The shape of the part must be added and reduced by the columns in the first and last loops of the rows. And in the back these changes will be symmetrical (the last loop relative to the first one), but not in the sleeves.
3. The shape of the backrest should also be given by changing the number of columns in the first and last loops (symmetrically).
More detail on the figure. The middle of the three braids must be started from the first row. It takes 9 medium loops. And the first facial relief columns of the side braids need to start knitting from the 9th row. So that on the 12th row in all three braids symmetrically was overlapping. The distance between the braids is 2 crochets.
The rest of the space back is knitted by the main pattern.
4. When all parts are ready, they should be sewn.
5. Bonded parts must be tied.
The neck is a simple double crochet into each loop.
The lower edge of the abdomen – a simple double crochet, evenly passing 3 loops.
The lower edge of the back. one column in each row on the sides of the product and through the loop on the section with braids.
Thus, the edge of the sweater will shrink a little, and it will fit snugly to the body of the animal.
6. It remains only to cut and hide the threads and most likely to try on.
Try, show imagination, and most importantly. Enjoy communication with your loved ones.